Grantham Scholarship for Blacks In Government (B.I.G.) National Organization
Blacks In Government (B.I.G.) National Organization is partnering with Grantham University to offer one of its members a full scholarship to the university.
Valued up to $38,600, the scholarship covers tuition costs, required textbooks, software and fees for the recipient to earn an undergraduate or graduate degree at Grantham. Scholarship value depends on degree selected and credits transferred.
Application deadline: November 15, 2013
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a BIG National Organization dues-paying member in good standing or sign up for membership prior to applying for the scholarship
- Meet Grantham University’s minimum admissions requirements.
- Applicants who are current students must be in good academic standing and be free of any financial holds on their account
- Applicants must submit a completed scholarship application and all required materials by the published application deadline
Continuing eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Scholarship recipient must begin studies at Grantham University within six months following award of the scholarship
- Scholarship recipient must maintain good academic standing**
- Scholarship recipient must remain continuously enrolled**
To apply, click here.
** As defined in the Grantham University Catalog
NOTE: The scholarship will only cover the costs of tuition for courses, textbooks, software and fees required for the recipient’s chosen degree program. Courses outside of the degree program may be taken, but at the expense of the scholarship recipient.