Serving Those Who Serve®
Founded in 1951 by a veteran, Grantham University has been meeting the educational needs of service members, veterans and their families for more than 60 years. We believe every service member, veteran and member of a military family should have the opportunity to pursue a college degree.
Today, to honor those serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, Grantham University offers…
- Military scholarships – for reservists, veterans, active-duty service members and their families
- Military Spouse Financial Assistance Program – participating in MyCAA help military spouses pursue degree program
- ACE-approved training – Transfer credit for military and civilian training to shorten the time to graduation
- Frequent course starts and eight-week class schedules – no waiting for the next semester to get started
- 100% online degree programs – Access to coursework when and where it’s convenient for you
To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.